Computational and data methods for materials science
Sustainable materials, Climate change
Materials for health and medicine
The successful applicant will run a world-class research program, offer undergraduate and graduate courses in materials science and engineering, have excellent communication skills, and have a strong commitment to university service.
Cross-disciplinary research activities engaging faculty from different academic units at Tel-Aviv University are encouraged. Senior candidates must have international standing, an exceptional record of publishing and external funding, and a demonstrated record of scientific leadership. Junior candidates must demonstrate promise towards similar achievements.
Applicants should submit an application packet (as a single PDF file) containing:
- A cover letter with complete contact info.
- A detailed curriculum vitae with a list of publications. Please include impact factor and number of citations for each journal publication (both Web of Science and Google Scholar).
- Their best three peer-reviewed (or accepted) manuscripts.
- A research plan (including the planned lab and the start-up package required to assemble it).
- A teaching statement
- Names and contact information of at least six internationally acclaimed references.
All applications should be submitted electronically to the Search Committee Chair, Prof. Amit Kohn
Deadline: A limited number of positions will be kept open until filled.