Ph.D. in Engineering
Admissions to the Faculty of Engineering, Ph.D. studies, follows the protocol and requirements for admissions to Tel Aviv University Ph.D. programs. All details are listed here in the handbook: REGULATIONS
In order to present your official candidacy to the Tel Aviv University Ph.D. program in the Faculty of Engineering, please submit the following:
- B.Sc. study records, including a list of courses and grades and copies of the diplomas (originals)
- M.Sc. study records, including a list of courses and grades and copies of the diplomas (originals)-Minimum 80 overall GPA
- A copy of your M.Sc. thesis
- A recommendation letter from your M.Sc. supervisor
- Another letter of recommendation from a senior professor who can support your Ph.D. candidacy
Submit the above first via email to see if you are eligible for Ph.D. studies at Tel Aviv University.
All Ph.D. candidates must have an advisor
An M.Sc. graduate from a faculty other than engineering (exact sciences, computer sciences, life sciences or medicine), may be required to complete coursework as recommended by their advisor and approved by the admissions committee.
Division committee: The committee put together to decide to accept or research Ph.D. candidates after Stage 1. They have the final authority regarding admission or rejection of the candidate.