Open Tenure-track faculty positions
The School of Electrical Engineering at Tel-Aviv University is seeking applications for tenure-track faculty positions at the Assistant Professor level. Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to develop a highly successful and internationally recognized independent research program, and to participate effectively in the teaching of the curriculum at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
The EE School is composed of two departments, which focus primarily on the following research areas:
- Department of Electrical Engineering – Systems: Signal Processing; Vision and Image Processing; Machine Learning; Information Theory; Control Theory; Communication Systems; Distributed Systems & Algorithms; Hardware and Computer Architecture; Security & Cryptography; Autonomous vehicles and Robotics; Radar; Quantum information.
- Department of Physical Electronics: Integrated Circuits and VLSI; Semiconductor and Quantum Devices and Technology; Digital, Analog and RF Circuits; Electromagnetics; Antennas and Wave propagation; Microwaves; Sensors and Detectors; Photonics; Electro-optics and Imaging; Electrical Power and Energy.
|This year (2023-2024) the school is primarily interested in applications in the areas of VLSI and integrated circuits, Hardware and computer architecture, Computer networks, Electrical power and energy, and Quantum technology. Nevertheless, we welcome excellent candidates in other areas as described above|
Typically, postdoctoral experience is considered to be essential. However, exceptional candidates who are nearing the completion of their Ph.D. may be considered as well.
Experienced excellent candidates may be considered at the Associate and Full Professor ranks.
Interested applicants should contact the departmental secretary (see below) and submit the following material by October 15, 2023:
- Complete CV and publication list
- A brief (up to 3 pages) research statement
- Teaching statement
- Names and complete contact information of at least three potential referees
Candidates are encouraged to apply well before the deadline, since the number of seminar slots is limited.
Applicants should submit to the departmental secretaries:
With cc to Prof. Eran Socher and in any case of doubt regarding the suitable department.
Questions and inquiries can be directed to the department heads: