Open Tenure-track faculty positions
The School of Electrical Engineering at Tel-Aviv University is seeking applications for tenure-track faculty positions at the Assistant Professor level. Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to develop a highly successful and internationally recognized independent research program and to participate effectively in the teaching of the curriculum at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
The EE School is composed of two departments, which focus primarily on the following research areas:
- Department of Electrical Engineering-Systems: Signal Processing; Machine Learning; Information Theory; Control Theory; Communication Systems; Distributed Systems; Hardware and Computer Architecture; Cryptography and Algorithms; Autonomous vehicles and Robotics; Radar; Quantum Computation.
- Department of Physical Electronics: Integrated Circuits and VLSI; Semiconductor and Quantum Devices and Technology; Digital, Analog and RF Circuits; Electromagnetics; Antennas and Wave propagation; Microwaves; Sensors and Detectors; Photonics; Electro-optics and Imaging; Electrical Power and Energy.
|This year (2021-2022) the school is primarily interested in applications in the areas of VLSI and integrated circuits, computer architecture, and quantum computing technology. Nevertheless, we welcome excellent candidates in other areas as described above.|
Typically, postdoctoral experience is considered to be essential. However, exceptional candidates who are nearing the completion of their Ph.D. may be considered as well.
Interested applicants should contact the departmental secretary (see below) and submit the following material by December 15, 2021:
- Complete CV and publication list
- A brief (up to 3 pages) research statement
- Teaching statement
- Names and complete contact information of at least three potential referees
Applicants should contact the departmental secretaries:
Questions and inquiries can be directed to the department heads: