TA & Lab Instructor Position
We are looking for you to be part of the teaching staff of the School of Electricity!
Open Positions for Application:
- Bachelor's Degree Courses 2023-2024 Practitioner positions, examiners, laboratory instructors.
- Master's Degree Courses 2023-2024 Examiner positions.
Vacancies files as of:
The file is updated to June 8, 2023
In the positions files, you can view the lecturers' job details, names, and e-mail.
The process of applying for a position:
- If you are interested in applying for a position, please contact the course lecturer by e-mail for approval.
- If the lecturer approves the request, he will send you a confirmation e-mail approving the position to which you have been accepted.
- After receiving the approval, an application form must be filled out on the school website in accordance with the instructions. (Applications sent by e-mail will not be accepted).
- The application will be processed only if a complete form is submitted.
- The school secretariat will send an update e-mail of the status of the application.
- The continuation of the admission process regarding days and hours in the schedule and for a specific group will be done by the student secretariat only.
- Position appointments will be produced towards the end of the first semester.
* Please note that you can work up to 100% employment in all positions together.
If you have any questions, please contact the school secretariat by e-mail and we will be happy to assist you.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
E&OE(Errors and Omissions Excepted)
The School of Electrical Engineering