- Physics laboratory, 1st year ME students
- Machine processing 3rd year ME students The Laboratory provides an introduction to manufacturing technology.
In the laboratory, our students learn about various machining operations, setups, and procedures; discuss how machine tools operate and when to use one particular machine instead of another.
In the computer class, our students study to program parts for machining on CNC Machine. In the laboratory, the students prepare the CNC Machine for operation including determination of Machine Zero Offset, Tools Offset Measurements and download the program to CNC Machine. After running this program, the students get the manufactured part.
- Measurements lab 3rd year ME students
- Fluid mechanics lab 4th year ME students
- Materials lab 1st+4th year ME students + 3rd year BME students
- Robotics lab 3rd-4th year ME students
- CFD lab 4th year, graduate students of ME & biomedical engineering
- Kinematic models lab http://www.eng.tau.ac.il/~shai/kinematic_model.html
- Thermal management Lab 4th year ME students
- Solid mechanics Lab 4th year ME students