Urban Transportation and Logistics, Operations Research, Combinatorial Optimization, Heuristics
Dr. Mor Kaspi
Mor Kaspi is a senior lecturer and the head of the Analytics for Urban Transportation & Operations Laboratory in the department of Industrial Engineering at Tel-Aviv University. He holds a B.Sc, M.Sc. and Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering from Tel-Aviv University. He spent two years as postdoctoral researcher in the Urban Transport Systems Laboratory (LUTS) at École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL). His main research interests are in the transportation and logistics areas with focus on innovative public transit, vehicle sharing systems and on-demand transportation based on autonomous vehicles. Mor has co-authored several papers published in leading journals in Transportation and Operations Research.
- T. Raviv and M. Kaspi, The locomotive fleet fueling problem, Operations Research Letters, 40(1), 39-45, 2012.
- M. Kaspi and T. Raviv, Service Oriented Line Planning and Timetabling for Passenger Trains. Transportation Science, 47(3), 295-311, 2013.
- M. Kaspi, T. Raviv and M. Tzur, Parking reservation policies in one-way vehicle sharing systems. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 62, 35-50, 2014.
- M. Kaspi, T. Raviv, M. Tzur and H. Galili, Regulating vehicle sharing systems through parking reservation policies: Analysis and performance bounds. European Journal of Operational Research, 251(3), 969-987, 2016.
- M. Kaspi, T. Raviv and M. Tzur, Detection of Unusable Bicycles in Bike-Sharing Systems. Omega, 65,
- M. Kaspi, T. Raviv and M. Tzur, Bike Sharing Systems: User Dissatisfaction in the Presence of Unusable Bicycles. IISE Transactions, 49(2), 144-158, 2017.